Thursday, April 30, 2009

Get your dance on!

I noticed when we started music class that Mo really seems to like to move to the music. Can you call it dancing? Sure - though Bry and I think most of the time it looks like she is having a bowel movement as she bobs up and down. A little while ago, her dancing added a new step. She started doing the right foot tap. Only the right foot, and I'm guessing she would only tap the foot when the music moved her.
Her dance has morphed some more. No longer do I attribute it to music class. Now the culprit appears to be Yo Gabba Gabba! I apologize ahead of time if you click the link! This show appears to be bringing toddlers and potheads together! (Watch the video on their site if you don't believe me.)
Back to my kid, check out her new do and her new dancie dance.
div>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.