Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How much longer???

I went for my 37 week appt. today. My weight stayed the same- YEAH! Makes me wonder if the Moose is sucking all calories, hence my decrease in energy and increase in tiredness. Maybe I should eat more??

Tomorrow is my last day of work. I'm leaving those kids for an actual kid of my own. Who am I and how did I get here? Seriously. August seems like forever ago. Ahhh...August! Our once in a lifetime trip to St. Barth's....HEAVEN! When we were away I was only 7/8 weeks pregnant. The Moose was a bean. I had no idea how large my stomach was going to be. Honestly though, for what it's worth, it hasn't been bad. I'd almost say I like being pregnant. It's awesome not having to worry about sucking it in all the time. I also love listening to my friends who started Weight Watchers, and then diving into my bagel w/full fat cream cheese or ice cream. YUM!

We toured the hospital on Saturday. I'm so glad this next trip to the hospital will be for a good reason. They are really strict about visitors limits. Only 2 visitors at a time. I wonder how that is going to go w/my mom, dad, and Bry's mom??? We already decided the two moms get to be the first visitors. However, if I know my dad, if anyone can weasel their way in somewhere, it's him. I won't be surprised if he shows up in a doctor's coat!!! He is stoked to be a grandpop!

For some reason March 26 sticks out as B-Day! I guess we have a week to see if my mommy brain is already working. Meanwhile, Bry is hoping the kid stays in post-Due Date! He has so much work to procrastinate...I mean finish. Can you honestly imagine how freaking huge this kid would be if I go late??? Someone call Guiness for their book of World Records!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.