Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trying to get rid of the "baby fat"

Moira is getting chubby. There's no other way of putting it. Her thighs are starting to jiggle. She's getting a double chin, and her cheeks are so squeezable. Seriously, I wouldn't want it any other way.

We have signed up for our first mother daughter bonding event. Every Tuesday and Thursday we go to Mommy & Me exercise class. Really, it's more like mommy does a few squats, sit ups, and lunges while Moira drools and rolls on the mat. Then after I can no longer squat, I pick her up and we do an arm workout. There are no dumbbells here. I use the weight of my daughter. Can I tell you....she's a good size for a deadlift.

It's been fun. We meet other moms & babies, and it gives us a reason to get out of the house. But, as you know me I can't wait until October...why? Water babies starts at 6 months! Hopefully I can a bathing suit that keeps what needs to be sucked in, in by then. You know she'll be doing the butterfly before her first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.