Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bye Bye July!

I can't believe July is almost over. It's crazy how quickly time is flying by. I really don't remember being pregnant. It seems like a lifetime ago. Moira will be four months old already. She has changed so much since bringing her home in April.
She is starting to get fun! She can roll over both ways, loves to "talk", and seriously wants to sit up. I'm scared because I think she is going to crawl early. She is just so freaking nosy! Pretty soon we're going to start her on cereal and baby food. That should be a hoot! She's sleeping more at night, acting so much more animated, and really developing her own personality. There's so many things that I look forward to doing with her. This is such an exciting time in my life.

Everyone always said that once you have a child, time will go by so quickly, and you know what? They're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.