Truly, you get a pass from society on things like life goals, motivation, and conversation.
This week in response to her four year son's whimpers that being a kid was tough, Stasha inspired us to write of the reasons why being a kid rocks. Having two under four, (only more 13 more days until the big Pirate fete for Mo!) I decided that these chickies get away with a lot just by being cute, and so I present:
Things you can get away with when you're
under four and cute.
1. Rain boots go with everything
2. Lollipops = Motivation
3. Bath time is a social event
4. Places like the zoo, Sesame Place, and the boardwalk are you playground.
5. Adults do silly things,
like sing about pigs on their heads, to entertain you.
|Laurie Berkner Band|
6. There's always a place to nap.
7. Grandparents spoil you and think you can do no wrong.
8. Silliness is expected!
9. No one gives you a hard time about that cupcake.
10. Play time is all the time!
Linking up with Stasha and her Monday Listicles.