It's Monday, Listicle day! One of the fun days of my blogging week. Bridget over at Twinisms suggested this week's prompt. Taken directly from Inside the Actor's Studio, this week I suggest that upon reading the questions, James Lipton's voice should echo within your head.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
intellect, confidence, humor, the ability to laugh at oneself, eye contact
4. What turns you off?
narcissism, extremism, if you weigh less then me
5. What sound do you love?
true laughter coming from the pit of one's stomach
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
fuck- what other word can be used in every part of speech? For example: I don't give a fuckty fuck what the fucking fucker said.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
actor on Sesame Street- not a puppeteer, an actual human actor interacting with Big Bird, Cookie Monster, etc..
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything profiled on Dirty Jobs
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Yes he was wrong. We let him in.