Thursday, July 16, 2009

Surprise!




Baby #2 is on his or her way!

Ever the pessimist when I am pregnant, I waited until today, our twelve week appointment to share the news with extended family and friends. I wanted to make sure we still had a heartbeat. I brought Mo with me to the OB and between her squeals and screams from the stroller the nurse practitioner was able to locate baby #2's heartbeat. Such a great sound!

I made the shirt yesterday and took pics of Mo in it this afternoon. It's quite a pain to try and get a fifteen month old to stand still long enough for a picture! We are excited and terrified at the same time about adding another one to the mix. It's scary to think this time next year we'll be a family of four!
WOW!!
Now you know why I was exhausted in a bunch of previous posts. The first trimester kicks my butt!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say "YAY" and congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for you.
    You thought having one was hard...get ready to have two under two! It truly is the HARDEST thing you will ever do!
    But it so worth the blessing!!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.