Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleep, How I missed you so!

I guess my rant yesterday about lacking sleep and Moira being a Diva worked. She was an angel last night!! I never thought 6 hours of sleep (spaced out of course) could make me feel so refreshed! I have to say, I feel so much better today than yesterday. I've already showered, ate breakfast, fed Mo, changed her, and watched a little Price is Right! We're heading out to BJ's today. (I know, big deal!) I still have a paper to finish for class on Wednesday. My fantastic parents have agreed to babysit on Wednesday so that I can go to class. I only have 2 classes left and then I'm FINISHED! Graduation is May 22. Moira will be 7 weeks old by then. I bought her the most adorable Rutgers onesie to wear. I have to find a red or white bow for her hair. Because we didn't find out her gender, we have a lot of yellow and green clothing in newborn and 0-3 months. This means I'm constantly telling people that "It's a girl" or "HER name is Moira". I love her in yellow, but I guess that it's still considered gender neutral. I think it's totally little girl color. I'll have to remember that next time I go to a baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.