Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Roll, baby, Roll!

At approximately three months, one week, and two days, Maeve decided to roll!
I'm really not too good at keeping up with the milestones, I have to admit. I don't give my kids enough credit most of the time. Last week, we were outside. I had the play mat out on the grass and Maeve rolled over not once but twice. Obviously Bry and I are cut from the same cloth, as we both said that it must have been because we were on a slight incline. This past Saturday, though, there was no debating it. As Bry was taking Mo up for the night, I put Maeve on the play mat as I went to the bathroom. When I returned, she was completely on her stomach and propping herself up with her arms.


Way to go Kiddo!
Next stop, sitting up and with that, hopefully an end to the God forsaken spitting up! Mama would love to wear the same shirt all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.