Sunday, April 25, 2010

Claws!

A story in pictures:






Apparently my child has found her inner Freddy Kreuger. This weekend she has been literally CLAWING at her forehead. She has pretty bad dry skin (possibly eczema) and I *think* this may be why she is attacking herself. Take note of the final picture, I have been liberally applying Aquaphor ointment to her forehead and then I finally put a pair of too small socks on her hands to prevent her from any further damage. Her baptism is scheduled for Saturday the eighth, and so I'm hoping for some divine intervention between now and then that she stops scratching and the scrapes go away. While her godmother, Ash, got her an adorable bonnet, I don't want to have to keep pulling it down that day to cover the damage up!

My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.