Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Excuses?

My wardrobe is horrible.
I spend most of my days in old t-shirts and stained/faded yoga capris. Mainly my reason for such a lack of style is the fact my kid can and will spit up at any moment and she does not give a care if I'm in my J.Crew dress or my t-shirt from swim team ten years ago.
I know how I look....
BAD!
I just wonder how long the excuse, "I just had a baby" is good for? I mean, seriously, four months is really not that long of a time, but when I see my neighbors and the other moms wearing actual nice clothes, I do get jealous. Reality then kicks in as Maeve spits up on me and I realize that I'm glad it's on the t and not my polo.
I guess I have the rest of my life to wear nice(r) things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.