Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We survived our first Halloween, and if I do say so myself, Mo was adorable!

I always loved Halloween. My mom would always start thinking about our costumes in the summer. For the longest time, we would have theme costumes: Wizard of Oz, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Mickey & Minnie Mouse w/mouseketeers, Uncle Sam, Statue of Liberty & Betsy Ross, and various candy bars. Our whole family would dress-up including my mom and dad. My mom was great at taking simple pieces and creating full on costumes. We entered the townwide parade every year and I think we may have won the family group for 6 years straight.
I feel guilty this year because I bought Mo's costume. Maybe next year I'll make her something...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.