Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Six Months Already!

It is now October first which means Moira is 6 months old, and she is getting to be so much fun! She is sleeping through the night, sitting up and playing with her toys on the floor, and has begun to get up on all fours. We're waiting for her to figure out that she has to move her arm AND legs to crawl. She is so amazing! Early on, when Mo was a few days old, I remember my mom saying that hands down six month old was her favorite period of "babyhood" and I see why. She is giggling and actually gets excited when she sees Bry or I. Her eyes get so focused on new things, that it's funny. People comment on how serious she can be, because she stares so intensely. She's trying to figure things out, and I love that! She's super interested in eating and has tried to steal our forks or glasses from us and will watch us like a hawk as we eat. We were bad last week, and I let her chew on my pizza crust. (Jeanna, it was hard and she hardly got anything from it!)


I almost forgot, today is Bryan and my "dating" anniversary. We've been together for twelve years! (give or take a few days) Can you believe it? Only 6 days until our official wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months! I found it great for mommy too because she can sit independently and play a bit on her own. She'll be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.