Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hmmm ...what to do? What to do?

I am a multi-tasker. I always, throughout my life, juggled a bunch of different things at once. High school- clubs, sports, a job, school. In College, it was crazy! At Seton Hall, I swam (on the Division 1), was vice-president of the Varsity Club, student senator for the college of Education, maintained a good enough GPA to graduate Magna Cum Laude, (As I type this, I look proudly at my diploma!)have a relationship w/Bry, and do all the pre-service student teaching stuff. Once I graduated and starting working, I took it easy for a year or two, but then I was back to my old ways: teaching, graduate school, planning a wedding. As I mentioned before, I kept this up until I graduated (7 weeks after Mo's birth) from Rutgers with my Master's in education. For the past months, I've had one job- Mom. There has been something turning in my head though. I may continue college. Yup, I'm thinking of pursuing my doctorate! GASP!

I should put it out there, I love school! I enjoy reading and look forward to the dialogue and discussions of class. It's only been 4 months since graduation, but I already miss it. I've talked it over with Bry and he's 100% supportive. I'm planning on contacting my favorite professors from Rutgers to bounce some ideas off of them.
Who knows!?!? Perhaps, Mo will have a "Doctor" for a mommy someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.