Sunday, June 22, 2008

She might be our kid after all!

I've been writing extensively over my desire for a full night sleep. I dream of sleeping through the night. I've attempted to make wagers with my daughter in exchange for her sleeping through the night, but to no avail. Apparently, you cannot get an 11 week old to compromise. Over the past week something has changed though. My little diva still likes to stay up late. She doesn't want to go to sleep for the night until 9:30, 10 or even 11, but she has started to do something great. She's sleeping until 10!!!! Do you know what that means? I get to sleep until 10. She still gets up to feed around 1-2 am and then again between 5-6 am, but then she goes back to sleep until 10ish! YIPPPEE! I have a spring in my step. I actually looked refreshed and feel decent. I no longer need to nap when she's napping. I can only imagine how great I'll feel when she actually does sleep continuously through the night.
In a nutshell, she's our kid because she likes to eat and she likes to sleep, just like her mommy and daddy. I think we'll keep her afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.