Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am so blessed!




This past Sunday, Bry and I made the hike to my hometown for my surprise (well I figured out the day) baby shower. I can't believe how many people came out for us. Maybe it was the free brunch?? It was quite yummy. Anyway, after a delicious brunch of eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, potatoes, and juice for me, I watched this beautiful photo presentation of me & Bry when we were babies. There was some adorable pics. We then cut the yummy cake.

I have to say it was awesome. I especially loved the cake topper. I wonder if it has double meaning?!? Oops....seeing as this baby wasn't exactly a planned event.


When it was time to open the gifts, I honestly could not believe how generous everyone was. Our registry has basically been bought out, and the few big things that are left we were lucky enough to get gift cards that will actually cover all these costs! We are truly blessed to have had so many people share in our shower.


I invited a few friends from work to this shower, and unfortunately the 2 hour trip one way was a little to much for them. To make up for it, they took me out for a mini-shower and dinner. We had a great time. TOgether, they purchased us all our baby bedding! It's so freaking adorable. I can't wait to take it out of the plastic, wash it, and set up the crib! Speaking of cribs, we're heading to Delaware to pick up the crib and dresser this weekend, plus we also plan to visit the hospital. That will honestly freak me out. I can't believe our little (big) moose will be here soon! Here are some of my favorite pics from the shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.