Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh Snow!

We have over two feet of the white stuff right now.
It took Bryan over four hours to shovel/scrap/sweep it off our cars, porch, driveway, and walkway. He did all this while I tackled the demands of an almost three week old and a 22 month old.
Unfortunately the forecast is predicting more snow on Wednesday.
Does God have some joke in on me?
I mentioned earlier in a post that I don't mind the snow now that Mo is old enough to enjoy playing in it.
I lied...I take that comment back.
Having two kids stuck inside sucks!
Mo lasted all of 7 minutes in the blizzard like conditions today before coming in red as a tomato.

I miss being able to leave the house.
I miss grass.
I miss the sun.
I miss having space for my kid to run.
Spring doesn't start until March 20, that's only 42 days.
FORTY TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.