Friday, February 12, 2010

Blizzard Photo Fun!

Maeve's First Snowfall- Umm... really I guess we should reword that as Maeve's first Blizzard!



The view of our house and street. Thank God for our next-door neighbor who has a snow plow attachment to his riding mower and our other neighbor with the snow blower.







We have spent the past week basically trapped inside our house. Mo has watched WAY too much television and I think we all, even three week old Maeve, are going stir crazy. We defintely will be leaving the house soon, if not for them, for my sanity.
We did have some fun with the camera.




Again, spring starts March 20....Maeve's two month old birthday, YIPPEE!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your sweet new baby girl! I haven't been online enough lately to catch up! That's great you got out of the house. It must have felt so good to be out and about a little. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your new little one!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.