Friday, November 23, 2007

Ode To My Breasts

I know, I know- I'm posting twice in one day...but I really need to get this off my chest. (Hehehe!)
Once upon a time you were perky and firm,
As I look down now, my stomach will turn.
You once could be cupped by a hand, so nicely,
Now all these damn, new bras are so pricey!
My cup runneth over and over some more,
I'm worried my nipples will drag on the floor.
It's miracle, I know to be carrying a life,
To have a great husband, to be a good wife,
But honestly ladies whose breasts got so big,
Did you really think this was part of the gig?
To look like a native in National Geographic Mag,
And to think when it's over that's when they'll sag.
So fondly I bid farewell to my girls once small,
Now I work on my balance to prevent any falls.
So now my perky breasts will remain just a ghost,
Until I look back and laugh at this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.