Friday, December 12, 2008

The Pitter Patter of Little Feet

December is not even halfway throughand it already has been a HUGE month for our dear Mo! Not only did her first tooth finally cut through... (I know the pic is a little crappy. It's the best I can do!) but Mo, our ever fearless daredevil has taken her first steps.

No, this is not a typo!

MO CAN WALK!

I have an 8 1/2 month old who has taken steps unassisted on numerous ocassions. I won't lie, at first I just attributed it to momentum or gravity. I just chalked it up to her cruising from point A to point B quickly, there's no way she can walk already. Seriously, how many babies do you know that walk this early? I bet there are a bunch of you reading this who are thinking "That Jackie is full of crap! There's no way an 8 1/2 month old walks!". I write this, because if someone told me their 8 1/2 month old was walking I'd think they were full of it but then she did this and I was able to get it on tape:




We are royally screwed!

2 comments:

  1. omg - too cute. Watch out - she will be everywhere now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING that she's walking already! Enjoy your little dynamo!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.