I'm back on the Monday Listicle wagon, hopefully for good!
(Blowing kisses to Stasha and all my Listicle buds!)
I almost feel like Wendy, from the Stamping Rules knew I was back as she suggested this week's topic. Being consumed with diapers, nursing demands, and attempting to referee two very stubborn little girls in between, I sometimes find myself overwhelmed. In those moments, where my patience is tested, it's those little things that save me.
Today I'll share
Ten little things that currently bring me joy during a chaotic day alone with three little ones
1. Nap time
2. Peanut Butter Granola crackers
3. My daily phone call from my mom to check in.
4. HGTV, Bravo, Food Network &
Ridiculousness on MTV
5. Giggles during lunch when Maeve reenacts this scene from Despicable Me
6. The smirky smile and coos from Margo after finishing nursing.
7. After successfully strapping three kids in car seats, placing the key in the ignition and hearing the engine roar.
8. Overhearing Mo share, "Maevie, you're my very best friend!" ten minutes after telling her "I no love you no more! You not my sister!"
9. The seven minutes of alone time in the hot shower while Margo sits in the bouncy seat mesmerized by the waves and the older girls sit on my bed engrossed in an episode of Imagination Movers.
10. That sound of the key in the lock at the front door at the end if the day. I exhale and silently celebrate another successful day of surviving motherhood!
What about you? What brought you some bit of joy or satisfaction today? Link up with Stasha & company