Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas cards, Oh Christmas Cards!

I visit a number of other blogs and I repeatedly saw that Shutterfly was offering bloggers 50 free Christmas cards. I was a little hesitant at first to submit my information, but upon further review figured what did I have to lose?
I had used shutterfly a few times in the past, most memorably for our wedding thank you. I have always liked their selection of mini albums.
Now it's Christmas card time! After our fabulous photo shoot it's decision time, which fabulous pictures to use and then which holiday card too?
I know there are a lot of husbands out there that really do not have opinions over things like Christmas cards. Bry is the exception. I had made a few mock-ups with various 2 photo and 3 photo layouts. After seeing them, he had to tweak them a bit.
Will it be this card?


Or this one?

Or maybe this one?


(Obviously these cards do not contain pictures of my children!)
I will confess.
Currently in my "saved projects" folder on Shutterfly's site I have eight cards saved! I must make a decision soon, but which one? Do I go with the photos I like or the ones Bryan prefers? Which card? Not only do I have to chose the card from the awesome selection, but I also have decide which picture or pictures to use. I know whichever I choose, it will turn out great. I have a few relatives already asking when they will be getting our card, so I guess there's a little pressure there!
Thank you Shutterfly for helping to make my holiday a little brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.