Monday, December 19, 2011

Inside the Blogger's Studio

It's Monday, Listicle day! One of the fun days of my blogging week. Bridget over at Twinisms suggested this week's prompt. Taken directly from Inside the Actor's Studio, this week I suggest that upon reading the questions, James Lipton's voice should echo within your head.

1. What is your favorite word?
fragile

2. What is your least favorite word?
retard


3. What turns you on?
intellect, confidence, humor, the ability to laugh at oneself, eye contact

4. What turns you off?
narcissism, extremism, if you weigh less then me

 5. What sound do you love?
true laughter coming from the pit of one's stomach


6. What sound do you hate?
snoring

7. What is your favorite curse word?
fuck- what other word can be used in every part of speech? For example: I don't give a fuckty fuck what the fucking fucker said.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
actor on Sesame Street- not a puppeteer, an actual human actor interacting with Big Bird, Cookie Monster, etc..

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything profiled on Dirty Jobs

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Yes he was wrong. We let him in. 


Join in:

18 comments:

  1. Very cute Jackie,
    You might like to see the movie The Kings Speech if you haven't already, it's uses the F" word in a very funny way that you'll get a kick out of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a blast to be an actor on Sesame Street! I wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snorted at the 'people that weigh less than me'. Too funny. I liked your answers, Jackie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Fast and Furious with my friend the other day and said the same thing: Actors can be hot all they want, but if they are thin, they make me look big. Which left me with The Rock....
    Great list, perfect #10 and I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes our lists are very similar I love it!!! Oh see now i always thought it would be fun to be a cartoon character's voice! But I would happily be on Sesame Street as well!!! Oh I'd get to hug Grover and maybe fly with him when he's Super Grover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dirty Jobs is quite the eye-opener, eh? I would love to be on Sesame Street, too. Or the Muppet Show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you. Fuck is the only swear word that is always appropriate. It's like the little black dress of curse words - you can dress it up or dress it down, but it always fits in. And yes, if you haven't seen Kings Speech yet, you totally should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list Jackie!! Meeting Elmo is something I've always wanted to do...what an awesome job that would be.
    P.S. LOVE your header :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I read more of these, I keep thinking, "Oh yes! That, too!) Like deep belly laughter - such a wonderful sound. And Dirty Jobs - ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see we have the same favorite curse word. And I really love the way you demonstrated it's true versatility! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! Being on Sesame Street would indeed be awesome. And snoring is the worst noise ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could never deal with a guy who weighed less than me. I have a hard time with female friends who weigh less!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were braver than I with the cursing.... it is such a commanding word, isn't it?
    such raw talent would not likely be appreciated on Sesame Street though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had to laugh at #7. Nothing can make me say that line.....well maybe a million dollars ;)
    Sesame Street would be so FUN! :)
    Nice new header by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha ha ha! Your list makes me smile! An actor on Sesame Street would be pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how I hate snoring! My husband snores so loud he actually wakes himself up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your answers. All of them. These lists really make me feel like I'm getting to know everybody a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great list! Your favorite curse word cracked me up and you're so right about it's versatility!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.