here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So now I have to think of 6 unspectaular quirks of mine....only 6?Hmmm....
1. I don't like coffee. Seriously, don't own a coffee machine, don't frequent Starbucks, Wawa, or Dunkin Donuts. I wouldn't even be able to tell you if I want cream or milk or half and half.
2. I prefer my hair shorter. When I grow it long, it looks straggly.
3. I need to make my bed every morning. Even when I was totally sleep deprived those first few weeks post-partum, the bed was made.
4. I wear the same jewelry basically every day: wedding band, diamond studs, and watch. If I'm dressing up then I'll throw on my engagement ring and a bracelet.
5. I wore glasses in eighth grade to read the chalkboard. Yes, only in eighth grade. Either my eyes magically improved or it was total B.S.
6. One of my wishes in life is to be on the Price is Right or Jeopardy. C'mon on down, your the next contestant on the Price is Right.